2022 VENDOR EVENTS COMING SOON!
Vendor Rules And Regulations
- All vendors must complete an registration form online at vendors.corinthcoliseum.com. Application submission is not guaranteed acceptance.
- Vendor fees must be paid by the day of the event. You will not be permitted to setup until payment has been received.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and submitting all applicable local and state taxes from their sales.
- Vendors will not have access to electricity or wifi during our event. Please prepare for this. If you need electricity, you must contact us at least 7 days prior to your event. Electricity can be provided at extra charge.
- Vendors will need to provide all tables, chairs, and tents that they need. The Coliseum does not have extra’s to be able to loan to vendors.
- Vendors will need to be setup before the public hours begin and are not allowed to begin breakdown until public hours have ended.
- Vendors will be provided with a designated space. Space changes without permission from event organizers are not allowed.
- Vendors may be located on concrete or asphalt. Please be prepared to secure your tent without utilizing stakes.
- Vendors must remain within the allotted space provided. Vendors that exceed the allotted will be asked to relocate all merchandise or items located outside their space.
- Vendors must setup and breakdown during the time allotted. If you require additional time, you must inform the event organizers ahead of time.
- Trash cans will be located throughout the event. Vendors should utilize the large blue trashcans for any discarded trash.
- All sales must be done within vendor booth space – no roaming vendors will be allowed.
- All vendors will be required to relocate their vehicles to the city parking lot located next to Pizza Grocery or to another parking spot not immediately adjacent to the event.
- All food vendors must have proper health permits before applying as a vendor.
- No driving any type of vehicle on grass at any time.
- All vendors must submit their end of day form at vendor registration before leaving.
- The event will continue as planned unless there is lightning/thunder, strong winds, or it is deemed unsafe by the event management team.
- Non-Profit vendors will be given a 6×10 space along the alley. Non-profit vendors needing a larger space will need to contact event management.
- Vendors should send marketing photos and logos to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info or questions, please email email@example.com or call us at 662.664.5678