WE HAVE TWO VENDOR EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR THIS FALL!
ALLEY NITES ON OCTOBER 23, 2021
Alley Nites will be a nighttime market as part of our Downtown patch pumpkin patch! We will have vendors, food trucks, and fun fall activities alongside the pumpkin patch! Come downtown for your favorite food, entertainment, and take family fall photos in the Downtown Patch! Dance the night away at the monster mash! A whole month of activities surrounding our love for cooler weather and PSL’s!
CHRISTMAS AT THE COLISEUM ON DECEMBER 14, 2021
Christmas at The Coliseum returns again! Photos with Santa, fun Christmas crafts, and so much more! An indoor/outdoor vendor event this year, we have many options for vendors to sell those last minute Christmas Presents and set the holidays off in style!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ENDS ON OCTOBER 1, 2021!
RECEIVE A MULTI-PASS DISCOUNT WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR BOTH ON THE SAME ORDER!
ALLIANCE MEMBERS AND NON-PROFITS RECEIVE A DISCOUNT!
REGISTER BY CLICKING THE REGISTER BUTTON BELOW:
Vendor Rules And Regulations
- All vendors must complete an application online at vendors.corinthcoliseum.com. Application submission is not guaranteed acceptance.
- Vendor fees must be paid by the day of the event. You will not be permitted to setup until payment has been received.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and submitting all applicable local and state taxes from their sales.
- Vendors will not have access to electricity or wifi during our event. Please prepare for this. If you need electricity, you must contact us at least 7 days prior to your event. Electricity can be provided at extra charge.
- Vendors will need to provide all tables, chairs, and tents that they need. The Coliseum does not have extra’s to be able to loan to vendors.
- Vendors will need to be setup before the public hours begin and are not allowed to begin breakdown until public hours have ended.
- Vendors will be provided with a designated space. Space changes without permission from event organizers are not allowed.
- Vendors may be located on concrete or asphalt. Please be prepared to secure your tent without utilizing stakes.
- Vendors must remain within the allotted space provided. Vendors that exceed the allotted will be asked to relocate all merchandise or items located outside their space.
- Vendors must setup and breakdown during the time allotted. If you require additional time, you must inform the event organizers ahead of time.
- Trash cans will be located throughout the event. Vendors should utilize the large blue trashcans for any discarded trash.
- All sales must be done within vendor booth space – no roaming vendors will be allowed.
- All vendors will be required to relocate their vehicles to the city parking lot located next to Pizza Grocery or to another parking spot not immediately adjacent to the event.
- All food vendors must have proper health permits before applying as a vendor.
- No driving any type of vehicle on grass at any time.
- All vendors must submit their end of day form at vendor registration before leaving.
- The event will continue as planned unless there is lightning/thunder, strong winds, or it is deemed unsafe by the event management team.
- Non-Profit vendors will be given a 6×10 space along the alley. Non-profit vendors needing a larger space will need to contact event management.
- Vendors should send marketing photos and logos to email@example.com
For more info or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 662.872.9254.