The Coliseum and Corinth Area Arts Council uses the personal information it collects to process ticket orders, donations and registrations; to notify you of performance changes and updates; and to offer you unique ticket offers or event invitation based on your interests.
The Coliseum and Corinth Area Arts Council does not sell, rent or lease ticketholder or customer information to third parties.
The Coliseum and Corinth Area Arts Council will protect any personal financial information you share with us. Your credit card number will only be used for processing ticket orders, donations or sponsorships. Your order information will be stored on our secure servers; this information is not shared with third parties. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Customer service email is email@example.com. Customer service phone number is (662) 284-7440.
The Coliseum is located at 404 Taylor Street, Corinth, MS. 38834.
The Coliseum and The Corinth Symphony Orchestra are umbrella organizations of the non-profit Corinth Area Arts Council, Inc.
- All ticket sales are final. Refunds, exchanges or retroactive discounts are not possible. Pricing subject to change.
- Your credit card will be charged immediately after purchase.
- Tickets will not be mailed. Your ticket is your receipt. Please print the receipt or have it ready to show on a device at gate. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with online purchase or ticket questions.
- Performance times and cast members/performers are beyond our control and are subject to change without advance notification. Specific performers are not guaranteed for any performance.
- The use of cameras, camera phones, and audio, video, and digital recorders is prohibited in The Coliseum.
- Cell phones and paging devices must be silenced and cannot be used during a performance. Guests using these items may be ejected without refund.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted in the theatre.
- All guns, knives and weapons of any kind are prohibited on the premises.
- Special needs seating is available upon request. Please call (662) 284-7440.
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.